Burly Brand Cup Holder
- Designed for Harley Davidson
CHECK LATEST PRICE
ATV Cup Holder
- Easy to install
- Instruction included
- Air vents
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Kruzer Kaddy Chrome
- Easily detachable
- 2 insulated liners
- Bracket can swivel 360 degrees
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Motorcycle cup holders are a very important part of owning and riding a motorcycle. As such, they need to be carefully selected when purchasing your bike or updating your existing bike with all the gear.
The following review aims to simplify things for you by looking at some great options in the market right now.
I have spent a good amount of time going through customer reviews and feedback from other bikers to bring you this list, so be sure to check it out before rushing off to buy a cup holder! You can also read about the best motorcycle helmets here.
Best Overall: Burly Brand Cup Holder
The only thing required is proper preparation on the handlebars by cleaning them and gluing the leather pad provided with the package.
The cup holder is made from high-quality aluminum for a sturdy feel and long time of usage. It can be adjusted at an angle to add convenience during your rides.
The mirror surface on the top lets you place your phone or any other GPS device with ease, while still being able to use it after securing it in place.
Runner Up: ATV Cup Holder
It is very easy to install because it only requires you to clean the handlebars and then screw them into place (the instructions included are clear about this process).
You also get two small pads that you glue to the handlebars right after cleaning, so this enhances the grip on cups and bottles.
The cup holder is made from high-quality ABS plastic that has been designed with air vents to let it dry if any liquid spills inside during your rides.
Alternative: Kruzer Kaddy Chrome
This handlebar-mounted cup holder gives you full control over what you carry during your rides because if you need access to any of these items, all you have to do is rotate the cup holder to the side with one hand.
The clamp that attaches it to the handlebars uses a push-button mechanism for fast, secure attachment and even features an adjustment screw if needed.
Alternative: Universal Motorcycle Bike Cup Holder
You can place it on the mirror-like surface and still be able to access everything with just a push of a button.
The size of this motorcycle cup holder makes it easy to use even while riding and it will fit all standard-sized drinks and bottles (up to 5 inches in diameter).
Alternative: ITP Side Mounted Cup Holder
The installation process is quick and easy and all hardware required for mounting is included (handlebar clamps and screws).
This cup holder starts with a diameter of 3.6 inches and it can be adjusted up to 4 inches (if you want to fit larger drinks and bottles in it), so this makes it one of the most versatile available options on the market.
Alternative: ABS Universal Drink Bottle Holder
It features an adjustable clamp that securely holds your bike’s handlebars while still allowing you to adjust them depending on what size drink bottle or cup you will use with this holder.
You also get two small pads that you stick on the handlebars right after cleaning, so this enhances the grip on bottles and cups.
Motorcycle Cup Holders FAQ
Why use motorcycle cup holders?
- A motorcycle cup holder attached to your bike will make it much easier for you to transport drinks on the go! Although some people prefer to use a backpack or courier bag, a cup holder is definitely more practical and perfect for those days when you feel like taking a drink from time to time. Being able to access your drink quickly is essential towards improving safety on the road as well.
- If you are using a motorcycle with an air-cooled engine, having a beverage close at hand might mean the difference between staying cool during long commutes and suffering from heatstroke! Since water can be very beneficial for riders who want to stay hydrated, the best way of doing that is by having this free slot on your handlebars available anytime. This will also ensure you stay focused on the road at all times.
- There are some people who just prefer to have a drink from time to time while they drive, so it’s important that you choose a cup holder that can be used on your motorcycle. If not properly hydrated before riding your bike, there is a huge likelihood of suffering from fatigue and drowsiness during longer trips! Being fit and healthy is extremely important for motorcyclists, so make sure you stay on top of things by drinking water regularly.
- Many people ride their motorcycles on a daily basis as well as having long commutes where dehydration can become an issue if not addressed! Having a free slot available to transport drinks will ensure you remain healthy and hydrated during your whole journey, so you can experience the best possible ride out there.
- If you are someone who loves to take long trips or go on routes where it’s not safe to stop the motorcycle too often, using a cup holder is definitely one of the best solutions available. Your drinks won’t fall off and will be easily accessible any time you want! Just remember that you should always keep yourself hydrated no matter how long or short your trip might be.
With all these benefits in mind, there is no reason why every single rider shouldn’t have a cup holder attached to their motorcycle!
The main thing about this accessory is its versatility (not only due to different types of mounts available), but also because it offers an easy way to transport drinks. This basically means no more spilling while going off-road or while doing stunts!…