Confused between the Bell Qualifier vs Bell Qualifier DLX? I’m going to help you decide which one to buy and why! 🙂
Bell Qualifier vs. Bell Qualifier DLX
Bell Qualifier DLX Wins!
After this short analysis, we came to a conclusion that the Bell Qualifier DLX is the one you should get out of the two.
If you don’t feel these two helmets match your needs, check out these best-selling motorcycle helmets on Amazon! They’re selling like hotcakes! 🍰 Have a look at least, maybe you’ll like what you see. 😉
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch)ï¼›the helmet comes with one installed tinted shield and one extra spare clear s
- Advance Aerodynamics Design & Quick Release Buckle Design;
- Light Weight Durable Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy Shell
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish
- Removable and Washable Padding
- 2 Visors Included: Clear + Smoked and 1 Neck Scarf for Winter Use
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag
- Advanced and Lightweight Durable ABS Shell
- Quick Release Clasp and Strap and Removable Inner Lining Pads
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- High Resistance ABS Shell With Micrometrically Adjustable Strap
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Helmet Liner / Cheek Pads are Lightweight, Soft and Easily Removable and Washable
- Sleek and Lightweight Design Reduces Wind Noise
- Modular Flip-Up Function Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Wide View Clear Visor
- Boasting a compact, aerodynamic DOT shell design with sharp and aggressive styling for impeccable impact protection to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort.
- Multiple conscientiously designed ventilation panels effective in streamlining the cooling process to assist with freshening the rider's experience. Large lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
- Trendsetting springs for precise functionality ensuring a superior wind and water sealant layer. Unique 3D molded shield designed to ensure a distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision.
- Removable Breath Guard rerouting the rider’s breath to reduce shield fogging. Inserted Chin Curtain designed to reduce wind turbulence and noise. Quick-Release Chin Strap for effortless usage.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material that absorbs sweat without compromising comfort or security. Plus the GLX One-Year Limited Manufacturer.
- Multi-purpose Balaclava: The full face masks are Multifunctional： uv sun/dust proof, windproof ,anti-pollen，Helmet lining,mosquito protection, Cover up tattoo etc..They are ideal for men and women go cycling, Motorcycling, skiing, snowboarding, trekking, climbing ,fishing hiking, working on boat ,mow grass and other Outdoor Sports or jobs. Very useful in daily life.
- It’s a great way to keep mouth and nose covered. You can give a little extra protection by adding a fold paper towel or disposable mask between your face and mask.High Quality Face Masks are made of Lycra Fabric that Establish Exquisite Performance for Breathability, Absorbency, Wicking, Durability and Abrasion Resistance.
- For your safety before wearing face mask,Please hand-wash them.Dark color will fade, please wash them separately.They are very soft. Wrinkle Free. Lightweight. Extremely strong and durable, portable and comfortable - quick drying and machine washable.
- The face hood Can be worn as an open or closed balaclava, bandana,face cover,scarf, neck gaiter,headband ,hat or face mask, also pulled down under chin. It can be also used as extra face protection under your helmet. The balaclava keep your face skin away from cold, wind, dust and sun's uv rays, so you can enjoy outdoor sports.
- One size fits most: can be worn on its own or under any kind of helmet. Fabric is hypo-allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. Machine washable and quick dry.
“I purchased this helmet last year. Last week I crashed going about 40-45 mph and landed head first onto the street. This helmet saved my face and possibly my life. I highly recommend.”
As its name implies, the Bell Helmet Company is a helmet manufacturing subsidiary of Vista Outdoor-a company with a parent company of the same name. In terms of strength, reliability, and durability, Bell helmets have a reputation for being stylish, durable, and strong. Air escapes quickly from the helmet, which makes it easier for you to see.
Bikers will enjoy a smooth ride without any wind interference with this helmet’s unique aerodynamic shell design. According to its size, this helmet comes in 7 measurements ranging from extra small to triple extra-large. By using ClickReleaseTM the photochromic visor can be easily switched to a different shade whenever necessary without undergoing any complex process. Depending on the model, the visor of the Qualifier Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet can be customized with the exclusive Bell system ClickReleaseTM.
With its full-face design and various shell sizes, the Bell Qualifier Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet can be found in weights ranging from 1.6 pounds to 4.8 pounds. DOT and ECE certifications also confirm that the helmet meets and exceeds the required safety standards. A D-ring lock is also built into the helmet straps to ensure that the helmet stays in place after it is worn. In this way, regardless of how hard the impact is, your helmet won’t pop off your head. Vibration flow ventilation technology is used within the helmet to ventilate.
Bell Qualifier DLX
“Love it I researched a lot prior to buying and it was noted on a few YouTube reviews that you will get a lot of wind noise. The wind noise isn’t any different than any other helmet I’ve owned. I love it it came with clear and tinted visor.”
I call my desk an organic cellulose composite matrix, but Bell calls it a lightweight injected polymer composite shell. In plain words, it refers to polycarbonate or plastic helmet shell. Polycarbonate helmets really look cool, and this one is no exception. Most designs and color schemes it has to look nice and modern and uncluttered, and it has a sleek and purposeful design that reduces lifting and buffeting.
You can also opt for the Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) version. I am surprised Bell can sell such an expensive helmet with a light-reactive Transitions visor. Here’s what owners have to say about the Bell Qualifier DLX. A SHARP safety test gave the Qualifier a dismal score of 3 out of 5 stars.
In the left-side impact test, however, it scored particularly poorly. The DLX processor is now available in an uprated MIPS version since SHARP tested it. The score for safety is 3 stars, but that’s not all there is to it. A helmet’s rotational forces are designed to reduce the amount of force impacting the head or neck during a crash.