Looking for best motorcycle helmet for beards?
After tons of research, we’ve put together a buyers guide for you and a collection of the best motorcycle helmets for beards or for facial hair, that will not cause you problems or discomfort while riding.
Without any more fluff, lets get started with the list of those best motorcycle helmets for bearded people.
For those who’re in a hurry, here’s a quick-list of the best motorcycle helmet for beards:
- 1-Storm Modular Full Face Helmet
- Daytona Helmets’ Open Face Helmet
- Vega Helmets’ Half Helmet
- LS2 Helmet
- LS2 Rebellion Helmet
- 1-Storm Half Helmet
- Vega Warrior Helmet
“Perfect fit and the quality and attachments are amazing! Totally Recommend this helmet for and bike rider.”
This 1Storm Modular Motorcycle Helmet looks like it would be the best motorcycle helmet for beards.
Because it has a modular design, which means that the chin is not in the way and wouldn’t cause you discomfort or cause your beard to shove down your throat, as you typically have to experience with full-face motorcycle helmets, they push onto your beard and cause all kinds of problems.
While riding, you don’t want to be in discomfort, as you experience with full-face helmets, which is why we have this modular motorcycle helmet as our #1 choice for those who have beards, so they get the best protection as well as the best riding experience and still not have to cut their beards that they’ve grown so much in love with over the years they’ve been growing it.
A customer raves:
Honestly when you think about the price
Its hands down 5 stars.
I love the built in adjustable sun visor and the fact I can lift the face mask up at stop lights and scratch my beard 😎
Then top it off with a pretty comfortable fit even when I have my headphones in and you get a very impressive helmet for the price.
For those of you out there who’re looking for style, or just a less protective helmet but more comfort for their faces with those huge beards and facial hair, this is the best motorcycle for you in that case.
This would allow you to ride even more comfortably than you would be able to ride with that modular motorcycle helmet that we’ve listed as our #1 choice for bearded people.
It’s a less protective helmet, but does the job, especially if you’re just cruising around and aren’t speeding up too much, or are going for tours to areas where there isn’t a lot of traffic and crazy bikers speeding up here and there.
Again, if you want more protection, get the modular helmet we’ve featured as our number 1 choice for people with beards, but if you want more freedom with your beard, you can also look at this open face helmet and purchase it instead.
“Helmet fits perfect and does not look like a mushroom.”
Here’s another one. It’s a half helmet that would be a great choice for those with huge beards, but it is the least secure or protected out of all the above-mentioned motorcycle helmets.
It’s the lightest motorcycle helmet that you’ll find on this list as well, so another layer of added comfort, but that too is at the risk of less protection and security on the road while riding.
LS2 Helmets Open Face Spitfire Helmet For Beards
“Amazingly perfect … worth every penny .. stylish .. safe .. sun visor is amazing .. it blocks sun .. that i even ride with no sunglasses now a days .. comfortable and simple.”
A classic bobber style, open-face helmet, it has an in-line suspension design and has a compact design, making it light and not giving you a mushroom-head look. It also comes with a strap holder for goggles.
You can prevent your eyes from direct sunlight with the sun visor that comes in the helmet. If you want an open face helmet that is easy to use and cool in the summer, then this helmet is the one you need.
You can show off your beard during the ride since this is an open-face bike.
It is also equipped with a micrometric fastener, which is convenient, secure, and easy to operate.
It is a very light helmet, so it provides an excellent amount of ventilation. Plus, it has an open-face design, which keeps your face relaxed.
Additionally, the large ventilation opening located above the visor acts as a windbreak, circulating fresh air inside the shell.
Wearing this helmet gives you a trendy look since it comes in several paint designs.
In the end, it is a good looking and straightforward helmet that meets the mandatory standards for DOT certification.
“I had a crash wearing it,. The helmet absorbed the impact of my head going into a highway barrier. The bike shop did not put my tire on correct and the EMTs, Emergency room staff were impressed with the way the helmet was constructed. I am alive because I had it a lesser built helmet I’d be in the ground.”
You will love the comfort, security, and stability that the LS2 Rebellion provides thanks to its 3/4 style.
In this helmet, the classic shield is incorporated into a modern construct, making this a wonderful example of an old and new helmet combined. This helmet is equipped with a twin shield system, providing you with maximum visual protection.
LS2 Rebellion has given the helmet an appealing look with this chrome finish in addition to black and matte black. It is difficult to place chrome on a helmet and LS2 Rebellion has succeeded in doing this.
A polycarbonate shell is mounted on the helmet, and both sizes are available.
Despite its intermediate oval shape, this helmet will comfortably fit most people since it is more likely to fit them than other helmets.
The high quality of this helmet will permit you to alter it correctly regardless of your size. Let’s move on to the outside of this helmet.
In case your visor cracks, you can replace it with another lens from the LS2, or you can drop your helmet on it.
The ventilation system passes fresh air through the two chimney cutaway openings in the inner EPS liner, causing airflow to be forced upwards from the front to the back of the helmet when the vent is opened.
“I like the quick latch system, no more pinching my beard securing the helmet! the drop down face shield is great, no fogging on cold days.”
I certainly like the 1Storm Half Shell helmet because of its stylish design and comfort level. It comes with easy to attach chin straps that work reasonably well.
So if you have a long beard, you can use this helmet for extra comfort. The quick latch system makes it possible to secure the helmet without pinching your beard.
Moreover, it is reasonably priced, so it is certainly a worthwhile purchase.
Helmet with a DOT certification will provide you the maximum level of safety, so you would never have to worry about it. The helmet will always offer you the maximum level of safety in the event of an impact.
Further, the thermoplastic alloy shell ensures a breathable surface for your head, so it can be used throughout the day.
This helmet also comes with a drop-down sun shield with it. This helmet has a smoked retractable visor, so you can protect your eyes from the sun and insects etc, and with this visor, you won’t face any fogging issues during cooler weather.
The UV-protected exterior looks really cool, and it is extremely light, so it makes for a much better ride. The inner padding is removable and washable too, making it a better choice for your ride.
“Fits great. The quick release strap built in and the adjustable knob on the back makes this helmet fir perfectly. The helmet is light weight, the shield is dark and padding feels good. I think this is probably one of the better half shell helmets you can get for under $100.”
This next helmet in our list is the Vega Rebel warrior unisex helmet, which will give you the killer look you want without sacrificing your safety. It is available in both men and women’s sizes.
If you may require a lightweight, stylish, and comfortable helmet with a feature-rich design, then this is the helmet for you. It is available in six sizes and seven different styles.
Furthermore, there are quick-release chin straps that allow for shorter beards to be worn with this helmet.
In addition to the easily adjustable and dropped-down sun shield, a variety of eye protection features are also included in this helmet.
Furthermore, the dial fit system works very well and is suitable for anyone whose head is over a certain size, so they will get the perfect fit. The EPS liner is moisture-wicking and has internal channels to enhance the cooling effect.
The helmet is one of the strongest half shell helmets out there, since it is certified by DOT.
If you don’t feel these helmets match your needs, check out these best-selling motorcycle helmets on Amazon! They’re selling like hotcakes! 🍰 Have a look at least, maybe you’ll like what you see. 😉
- Ultra light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell;
- 3-level top ventilation control and 5-position ventilation channel;
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Beautiful glossy UV protective finish;
- Aerodynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler; DOT Approved
- High Resistance ABS Shell With Micrometrically Adjustable Strap
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Helmet Liner / Cheek Pads are Lightweight, Soft and Easily Removable and Washable
- Sleek and Lightweight Design Reduces Wind Noise
- Modular Flip-Up Function Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Wide View Clear Visor
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents. This Helmet May Run 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored. If the helmet accessories received are missing, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
- DOT Approved; Size M (55-56 CM,21.7/22.0 Inch)
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Light Weight Durable Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy Shell
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish
- Removable and Washable Padding
- Boasting a compact, aerodynamic DOT shell design with sharp and aggressive styling for impeccable impact protection to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort.
- Multiple conscientiously designed ventilation panels effective in streamlining the cooling process to assist with freshening the rider's experience. Large lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
- Trendsetting springs for precise functionality ensuring a superior wind and water sealant layer. Unique 3D molded shield designed to ensure a distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision.
- Removable Breath Guard rerouting the rider’s breath to reduce shield fogging. Inserted Chin Curtain designed to reduce wind turbulence and noise. Quick-Release Chin Strap for effortless usage.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material that absorbs sweat without compromising comfort or security. Plus the GLX One-Year Limited Manufacturer.
- SAFETY: Meet or exceeds FMSS-218 and DOT safety standards, the adult ATV motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS shell and Multi-Density EPS liner, which is more durable and doesn’t easily wear, offering better protection for wearers when riding off road.
- ENLARGED AIR VENTS: Wind tunnel-optimized to maximize airflow throughout the entire helmet with improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion.
- SHIELD SYSTEM: Enhanced angle design widens the riding field of vision and improves rider safety. The clear visor can be easily detached without compromising the integrity of the helmet or the pieces around it when it is not needed.
- COMFORT INTERIOR PAD: The full face helmet is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable inner liners that are breathable and absorbs sweat. Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization along with quality leather accentuate this motorcycle helmet’s unmatched fit and finish.
- QUICK RELEASE CLASP & STRAP: Quick release buckle on the chin strap helps wearers easily take off and put on the helmet, while providing a better fit.
- Cool Design: Upgrade your helmet game with the punk mohawk stick on accessory that is sure to impress your friends, family and co-workers. Available in black, blue, green, red and orange. Pick your favorite color and complete your stylish look.
- Easy to Apply: Apply in just seconds. Align the mohawk to desired position, peel off the back and stick to helmet.
- Durable Materials: Use in any outdoor activity. The mohawk is made up of high grade quality solid rubber that is long lasting and can withstand daily exposure to the outdoors such as sun, rain and dirt.
- Customize It: Each mohawk accessory is 13 ¼” in length with a total of 21 blades. Easily adjust to your desired custom size by simply cutting it.
- Strong Adhesive: The helmet mohawk is guaranteed to stay on at all times. It adheres to your helmet using 3M two-sided tape and it is not going anywhere.
- SNELL 2020 RATED
- MATTLE BLACK LARGE
- The EXO-AT950 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet.
- Scorpion's oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or ask for directions.
- The internal drop down SpeedView sun visor and KwikWick II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day.
- Additionally, the no-fog EverClear shield can be removed and you can use the EXO- AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off-road use.
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- Modular Flip-up Function, Anti-scratch, and Wide View Clear Visor.
- Advanced Lightweight Durable ABS Shell with EPS Impact Absorption Inner Liner.
- Helmet Liner / Cheek Pads Are Lightweight, Soft and Easily Removable and Washable.
- Fully Adjustable Flow-through Ventilation to Keep You Cool in the Heat but Allow You to Block the Breeze when It's Cold.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 Helmet Standards.