Today, we’ll do a comparison between the Shoei RF-1200 vs Shoei X-14 to see which one is better!
Let’s hit the road!
Shoei RF-1200 vs. Shoei X-14
Shoei RF-1200 Wins!
Shoei RF-1200 is a better choice, I believe. It looks better (to me, at least), and it costs less. Also, the average rating of this helmet is better compared to the Shoei X-14.
If you don’t feel these two helmets match your needs, check out these best-selling motorcycle helmets on Amazon! They’re selling like hotcakes! 🍰 Have a look at least, maybe you’ll like what you see. 😉
- DOT Approved; Size L (57-58 CM,22.4/22.8 Inch)ï¼›the helmet comes with one installed tinted shield and one extra spare clear s
- Advance Aerodynamics Design & Quick Release Buckle Design;
- Light Weight Durable Aerodynamic Thermoplastic Alloy Shell
- Beautiful Glossy UV Protective Finish
- Removable and Washable Padding
- 2 Visors Included: Clear + Smoked and 1 Neck Scarf for Winter Use
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag
- Advanced and Lightweight Durable ABS Shell
- Quick Release Clasp and Strap and Removable Inner Lining Pads
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- High Resistance ABS Shell With Micrometrically Adjustable Strap
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Helmet Liner / Cheek Pads are Lightweight, Soft and Easily Removable and Washable
- Sleek and Lightweight Design Reduces Wind Noise
- Modular Flip-Up Function Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Wide View Clear Visor
- Boasting a compact, aerodynamic DOT shell design with sharp and aggressive styling for impeccable impact protection to excel whether short-distance street performance or long-distance touring comfort.
- Multiple conscientiously designed ventilation panels effective in streamlining the cooling process to assist with freshening the rider's experience. Large lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves.
- Trendsetting springs for precise functionality ensuring a superior wind and water sealant layer. Unique 3D molded shield designed to ensure a distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision.
- Removable Breath Guard rerouting the rider’s breath to reduce shield fogging. Inserted Chin Curtain designed to reduce wind turbulence and noise. Quick-Release Chin Strap for effortless usage.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material that absorbs sweat without compromising comfort or security. Plus the GLX One-Year Limited Manufacturer.
- Multi-purpose Balaclava: The full face masks are Multifunctional： uv sun/dust proof, windproof ,anti-pollen，Helmet lining,mosquito protection, Cover up tattoo etc..They are ideal for men and women go cycling, Motorcycling, skiing, snowboarding, trekking, climbing ,fishing hiking, working on boat ,mow grass and other Outdoor Sports or jobs. Very useful in daily life.
- It’s a great way to keep mouth and nose covered. You can give a little extra protection by adding a fold paper towel or disposable mask between your face and mask.High Quality Face Masks are made of Lycra Fabric that Establish Exquisite Performance for Breathability, Absorbency, Wicking, Durability and Abrasion Resistance.
- For your safety before wearing face mask,Please hand-wash them.Dark color will fade, please wash them separately.They are very soft. Wrinkle Free. Lightweight. Extremely strong and durable, portable and comfortable - quick drying and machine washable.
- The face hood Can be worn as an open or closed balaclava, bandana,face cover,scarf, neck gaiter,headband ,hat or face mask, also pulled down under chin. It can be also used as extra face protection under your helmet. The balaclava keep your face skin away from cold, wind, dust and sun's uv rays, so you can enjoy outdoor sports.
- One size fits most: can be worn on its own or under any kind of helmet. Fabric is hypo-allergenic and non-irritating to the skin. Machine washable and quick dry.
With over 20 years of experience, Shoei is regarded as a trusted brand. The RF-1200 is as impressive and popular as some of our favorite helmets that bear its name.
With its unique design, the Shoei RF-1200 excels in all types of conditions. If you’re looking for small, oval-shaped fruit, this is not the right choice for you.
This everyday helmet is very safe and comfortable with a number of features. Air is delivered to all vents in a convenient way and with the greatest amount of efficiency.
If you are looking for an RF-1200 that fits you well, consider the shell size and choose from many colorful options.
Shoei X-14 helmets provide significant value because you will wear the same helmet as the best of the best, Marc Marquez.
Speed, accuracy, and style are key components of the X-14. Due to the AIM+ construction, the helmet is incredibly light.
In comparison to X14, the opening is smaller. There are, however, advantages to this as well. Due to the smaller opening on the headband, the rider’s chin is kept from being buffeted by the wind.
This model has better ventilation than Shoei’s others. Six intakes and six exhausts are adjustable on the helmet.
A dual-layer multi-density EPS liner with venting between the layers makes the ride even more comfortable.
A low-pressure environment is created by the upper ventilation, which pulls warm air to the exhaust vents and out of the helmet to keep the rider’s head cool.
One of the reasons it is legitimate is that it is built for and tested by some of the best racers in the world, primarily Marc Marquez and Bradley Smith.