Safety. It is the first thing that comes to mind when we hear about the word “helmets”.
It is a subtle way to stop severe accidents from occurring. It’s critical to have the right kind of protective gear when traveling on motorcycles. And nowadays it’s not just possible but quite easy to find helmets with a lot of built-in technologies such as GPS and walkie-talkie communication from your smartphone.
So if you’re looking for one, we can help you with some of the best in the business.
Quick Ranking (for those in a hurry!)
|1Storm||Modular Full-Face||Check Price|
|ILM Full Face||Full Face||Check Price|
|ScorpionExo Covert||Half Helmet||Check Price|
|HJC 980-614||Modular||Check Price|
|YEMA YM-926||Modular Full-Face||Check Price|
|Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS||Full-Face||Check Price|
|FreedConn BM12||Full-Face||Check Price|
|ILM Stealth||Modular||Check Price|
|Torc T14B||Full-Face||Check Price|
|TORC TB27||Modular Full-Face||Check Price|
|TORC T27B1||Modular Full-Face||Check Price|
|Hawk H500||Full-Face||Check Price|
This ranking bases on the total number of reviews of the products, along with the highest rating score overall. So the higher the product is in this list, the higher its rating is and the number of reviews. Meaning the #1 ranked here is the most famous helmet I could find with the highest rating score possible. In comparison, every helmet goes downhill from there.
Also check: Bell Bullitt vs Torc T1
If you don’t feel these two helmets match your needs, check out these best-selling motorcycle helmets on Amazon! They’re selling like hotcakes! 🍰 Have a look at least, maybe you’ll like what you see. 😉
- Bluetooth technology 3.0 8 hours of talk time and 110 hours of standby. Fully washable microfiber lining and adjustable vents. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- Group intercom between 6 – 8 cyclists with a maximum distance of up to 3,280 feet, only compatible with Bluetooth ILM helmets and Bluetooth helmets with group intercom function. 2 high quality built-in speakers with full stereo sound.
- One-touch control to call, answer, reject incoming calls, and dial again. The incoming call cancels the intercom, music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio.
- Meets or exceeds DOT safety standards. DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology delivers high-quality voice at high speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth system: When the helmet's Bluetooth system has not been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake up the battery, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charging, the Bluetooth functionality will be restored. If the helmet accessories received are missing, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
- 🎈 [Latest Bluetooth Helmet] FreedConn BM12 motorcycle helmet equipped Bluetooth 3.0 technology range up to 1640 feet (500M), supports 3 riders pairing but 2 riders can intercom at the same time. This is a new helmet launched in 2019, make you more fashionable.
- 📢 [Powerful Bluetooth helmet] One button control for hands-free call (AUTO receive/ reject/ last number redial), MP3 music, FM radio, GPS voice prompt stably when wearing this full face motorcycle helmet. It also supports Bluetooth A2DP/ AVRCP/ HFP/ HSP/ ICP, you can play/pause music or change to previous/ next song. It supports 300 hours standby, 8 hours intercom talk or 10 hours phone talk.
- 🎧 [Noise Reduction Technology & Clear Sound Quality] BM12 helmet Bluetooth system with Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, even on fast driving, you can also communicate clearly with each other. High sound quality also allows you to clearly receive GPS voice commands, make a call/listen to the music.
- 💯 [Safety Certificate] Our motorcycle Bluetooth helmet meets or exceeds CE/ UL/ BQB & DOT Standards, please rest assured to buy it. 📌【IMPORTANT】 The motorcycle Bluetooth helmets' battery will go into low-power protection status automatically if no charge for long time, just go to the repair stations nearby to reactive it with 36V charger. Then you can charge the freedconn helmet.
- 📩 [Perfect After-Sales Service] We have different sizes of liner, use fully washable microfiber material. In addition to this we also have changeable battery and adjustable vents, if you have any SIZE/BATTERY/ PAIRING and other problems with the helmet motorcycle, please CONTACT US by clicking “ FUAOTESI” → “ Ask A Question”, we will be back to you in 12 HOURS.
- DOT Approved; Size M (55-56 CM,21.7/22.0 Inch); Helmet comes with spoiler and motorcycle bluetooth headset as bundle (installation required);
- Advanced Modular/Flip up and Dual Lens Design (inner smoked lens/outer clear shield);
- Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset supports up to 3 riders intercom, 800 meter communication, 10 hr phone talk time, 7 hr intercom talk and 300 hr standby time;
- Compatible with most mobile phone, Ipad, GPS audio via Bluetooth 3.0 technology; Easy one touch phone call, music playing, FM radio control;
- Aerodyname Spoiler mounting helps helmet steady and stylish looking;
- Meet or exceed DOT safety standards. The Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS shell, designed with dual visor, replaceable liners and air ventilation system, it ensures safety and comfortable wearing conditions while riding on the road.
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology offers riders one touch control for calling, answering, rejecting incoming phone calls, listening to Music, FM Radio and GPS navigation audio. With Built-in speaker and noise-canceling microphones, it allows bikers to conduct calls or listening to music or voice command clearly.
- Featured with intercom system, the motorcycle helmets support 3 riders pairing, 2 riders intercom communication at the same time with maximum distance up to 500 Meters (1640 Feet).
- ILM bluetooth helmet with battery fully charged serves 12 hours phone talk time, 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. The battery will enter deep sleep mode when the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored.
- Rider-to-rider intercom communication is available between ILM 953 Bluetooth helmet and ILM 902 Bluetooth helmet. The modular helmet comes with 1 battery , 1 USB cable, 1 universal charger, 1 User Manual and 1 black helmet bag.
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed. You usually can hear music and intercom clearly at high speed up to 120km/h, about 70mph.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner.
Let’s now start the list of the Motorcycle Helmets with Bluetooth and GPS…
Also check: Biltwell Gringo vs Lane Splitter
1Storm is a perfect balance in price and quality. Comfortable, and fits snug! You can easily pop its visor up and down when needed. Its glossy UV finish protects you from the sunÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s harmful rays.
It has removable padding that you can remove and wash after long and sweaty rides. It is a full-face motorcycle helmet that protects your precious little head at all times. Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€° It has built-in sunglasses for those bright sunny days.
There are a few things that the company can improve on, though.
The Bluetooth headset extends into the interior of the helmet, making it difficult to access. It could be annoying a little, considering that you need this helmet for the whole purpose of this Bluetooth functionality. You can, although, adjust the comfort lining to access it easily. And there is one more. It becomes quite noisy at speeds above 60 mph.
2. ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
Another bluetooth helmet on the list.
This second helmet from ILM, has a streamlined design as well that helps with wind noise, an aerodynamic design, and it helps cut through air like a knife through butter!
It’s ventilated as well, for easy breathing and staying cool in those sweaty summer days!
You can remove and wash the liner for a fresh experience every time you go on a long journey; otherwise, I’d personally feel disgusted because of the sweat that’s already in it.
And I’d also use a perfumed detergent so I smell good things on the way, haha.
It comes with a removable winter scarf as well, so you’re also covered for those cold winter days rides.
You can switch between the dark and the clear visor, depending on the time of the day, or the weather in which you are riding. They both are anti-scratch plus anti-fog to give you maximum visibility.
I like to ride when clouds are covering the sky, and it’s about to rain, or at least cold wind is blowing! Love that weather so much!
It comes in several sizes and colors to choose from.
3. ScorpionExo Covert
You can use one of its visors when riding at night, while the other can be used in bright sunlight to protect your eyes. The other is dark and meant for safeguarding your vision on a fully lit and sunny day. It is lightweight to distribute the impact energy in case of an accident. The neodymium magnets near the chin area allow you to shut or open the built-in removable mask quickly.
It also has some seriously good stereo speakers that you can’t match. Crips and proper listening experience almost make you forget the underperforming battery that it has.
Its liner is also comfortable and removable for washing.
4. HJC 980-614
It is a comfortable helmet that has an adjustable chin-bar. Its tinted visor protects you from most of the harmful rays of the sun. Offers quick-slide shield replacements that do not require pin-lock to be opened. The locking system works FAST in this helmet, with just a press of a button. It also has a sound ventilation system that lets the right amount of air through.
It has a soft, and comfortable CAE-made cushion. With a single button push, you can convert this helmet into a half-face helmet, letting you ride more comfortably.
5. YEMA YM-926
They got a best-seller award in 2019, so they must be doing something good that made them the best seller for the whole year!
Well, let’s now talk about the helmet a bit more.
Yema YM-926 comes with a stylish design, the ease of having Bluetooth, and it’s for both male and female users. The helmet is admired for its advanced modular flip-up design.
It has padding inside, so you should be good after it settles into your face after a week or two, after that, all helmets feel comfortable, and this is no exception.
The washable cheek pads allow you to keep it clean and germs-free, while the streamlined aero design of the helmet gives you the peace of noise-free riding and the smoothness of drag-free riding.
To top it all off, It is a DOT approved helmet!
6. Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS
This helmet has a built-in communication port that works with Cena and Cardo. It has an anti-fog and anti-scratch shield with a removable collar as well as a wind collar that is padded, helping you focus more on your ride and less on the road and the wind noise.
It is lightweight, durable, and comfortable, allowing you to travel for more extended periods without getting tired. It has a quick-release feature as well, allowing you to change shields in a tool-free and hassle-free way.
Thanks to the included adaptive shield in this helmet, it allows you to see in almost all the lighting conditions, which may come in handy in adverse weather conditions.
7. FreedConn BM12
It’s a DOT-approved full-face Bluetooth motorcycle helmet from FreedConn. Has pretty good reviews from its users and this is why it is here in this list, as this list only focuses on good quality Bluetooth helmets that have a high rating overall and a high number of reviews, or maybe a medium amount if not high, but the good rating is a must to qualify to be included in the ranking.
It has a built-in Full-Duplex intercom that supports 3 riders pairing ranging up to 1640 feet or 500m.
You can expect a good amount of 8 hours of intercom talk time or 10 hours of phone talk time from its battery on a single charge.
It offers one button control for a convenient and safe hands-free of calls or GPS voice instructions.
8. ILM Stealth Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
ILM Modular has Bluetooth 3.0 technology which could be at least 4.0 if not 5.0, which is the standard these days. It provides you with 8 hours of talk time and around 110 hours of standby time. It supports a distance of up to 1,000 ft allowing you to keep in touch with other riders in the group and has two built-in speakers that are pretty high-quality. It also has a noise cancellation feature that allows for crisp and noise-free calls and discussions.
It also has a one-touch feature with which you can answer calls, reject or redial them.
It also comes with a removable liner that you can wash, and also adjustable air-vents.
Because it is a modular full-face helmet, it offers you the security of a full-face helmet and gives you the freedom of an open-face helmet allowing you to flip up your visor if you want to ask for directions, etc.
9. Torc T14B
You can either purchase this helmet with a Bluetooth device built-in, or can skip it and have the one without it, as it comes in both variants.
It’s a great helmet and should fit the needs of most people. It has a solid build that everyone looks for. It’s a Bluetooth helmet as you already know, which is the main feature or the reason we’re even looking at this helmet. It is heavy-duty enough to provide excellent protection and has all sorts of safety certifications to its name. Its happy customers have said that it is a “bargain” for the great list of features it provides, which you can check out on Amazon here.
10. TORC TB27
The highlight of TORC TB27 is its Bluetooth functionality. The Blinc Bluetooth system it has, features one-tap technology, allowing you to tap the knob on the helmet quickly to answer or reject calls.
It is smaller than the competition with similar features, which is what makes it appealing. It fits snug and is quite light, so would not fall off in case of a fall, or wouldn’t hurt your shoulders as some of the other helmets do because of the weight. The thermoplastic shell is exceptionally durable and sturdy that it is made out of. Its dual-density made inner lining is very comfortable as well. It has three air vents; on the top, chin, and rear. Its finish is fragile, so could damage when left outdoors in high temperatures.
When you are riding at high speeds, the Bluetooth connectivity will suffer, let’s say above 30 miles per hour. It is partly because of the wind noise, making the Bluetooth useless.
11. TORC T27B1
Torc T27B1 comes with an advanced EPS system that allows your helmet to be smaller and more compact while being as protective as it can be, than the rest of the competitive helmets surrounding it.
It has a good venting system allowing you to breath and stay cool in your hot summer rides.
It also has a drop-down visor.
It is an intermediate oval shape helmet and its shell is made out of thermoplastic alloy.
With two built-in speakers, up to eight hours of continuous talk time, and 150 hours of standby time, it allows you to receive and send phone calls as well as listen clearly to GPS directions.
12. Hawk H500
Only a few helmets can match up to its durability and functionality.
It has a full face visor that protects you from the sun, wind, and dust as you embark upon another one of your motorcycle journeys.
Great journeys leave some marks behind to remind you of that day you took that challenge. So to make sure those marks aren’t something that you’d remember and curse for the rest of your life, it has an ABS Shell and a multi-layer EPS design that gives you protection, if there comes a superman moment in your journey.
Please do not mind me, I’m just chillin’ as I write this for you 😉
It has 2.0 Bluetooth which is one of the things I just hate with passion about this helmet. Because it’s almost 2021, people. We need the latest and the greatest tech to be in these “modern” helmets that we are promised when buying.
Thankfully it is compatible with both Android and iPhone and should give you multiple hours of talk time. It has 2 built-in speakers as well as touch control for calls, telecom, and GPS navigation.
And if you don’t find in some of the helmets listed here that it has GPS navigation functionality, let me tell you that every Bluetooth helmet has this feature by default, so you just have to make sure that it has Bluetooth, you’ll get the GPS part along with it on its own.
It has a re-chargeable battery that should give you around 100+ hours of standby time.